11 September 2009

Shepard Fairey, part one

Okay, so I've been really busy and taking an extended hiatus from writing on my blog for the summer. But now I'm back with an ever growing list of subjects to blog about. At the top of that list, Shepard Fairey's awesome murals popping up on buildings all around the city. For 3 weeks already, I've been planning on taking my camera on a scouting trip to find and photograph these beauties- but guess what, I just haven't had the time.....so after a quick google image search I came up with the next best thing- other people's pictures. I promise to get out there and shoot some photos of other locations as soon as possible. But in the meantime, feast your eyes on these:



Photos courtesy of Stepanie Casey

This is all just a teaser for the opening of the solo exhibit he's having at the Warhol Museum in October (October 17- January 31)....I can hardly wait!